Campsites book up early so if you plan to stay in the park, make sure you book ahead!
Located on the Lake Huron Shoreline MacGregor Point Provincial Park offers 360 beautiful campsites and roofed accommodations ranging from private, rustic to family compounds. With playgrounds, trails, and a private beach MacGregor Park has something for everyone.
This Park also features over 20 kilometers of marked trails for recreational bike riders and hikers through this wooded and picturesque Provincial Park.
The Visitor’s Centre Features:
- Hands on Discovery Boxes designed for kids or adults.
- Live displays and interpretive exhibits relevant to the natural and cultural resources found within MacGregor Point.
- Information about “things to do” in the local area.
- The Huron Fringe Gift Shop run by the Friends of MacGregor Point Park
- Information for a variety of self-directed programs
- A Camper’s Library.
- Maps of the Park and surrounding area
- An up-to-date Weather Forecast for the Park and surrounding area
- Knowledgeable staff for all your nature-based questions!
In addition to summer fun, several activities can be enjoyed all winter long:
- Winter Camping
- Ice Skating
- Cross-Country Skiing
Port Elgin ON N0H 2C5