The Grotto is a cave with a natural pool of clear blue water and Indian Head Cove is a scenic inlet located next to the Grotto. These two popular attractions are located along the Georgian Bay shoreline in Bruce Peninsula National Park and are reached by hiking about a half-hour from Cyprus Lake.
In June, July, August, September and on holiday weekends, it is very busy here!
Reservations are required for parking to access the Grotto from April 30 to October 31 and Halfway Log Dump June 17 to September 4.
When Grotto parking is fully booked, there is no additional access for day visitors wishing to hike to the Grotto.
Read this information carefully before your visit to the Grotto:
- Reservations are required to access many areas. Book ahead with Parks Canada.
- Plan and reserve in advance!
- When parking lots are full, there is no other access to the park.
- We do not recommend travelling to the park without a confirmed reservation.
- Help protect the environment and the experiences for our community. Keep the trails clean. Take out everything you bring into nature.
If you have questions about parking at the Grotto, Halfway Log Dump or within Bruce Peninsula National Park, please contact the park directly by phone at 1-888-773-8888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if it rains on your reserved date? Can you bring your dog? What are you allowed to bring into the park? Contact the Bruce Peninsula National Park Visitor Centre for the answers and guidance.
- Phone 1-888-773-8888
- Email email@example.com.
Tobermory ON Canada